Mobile and E-Mail Marketing Training
Mobile Marketing is promotional activity delivered to your mobile or hand held device, displaying messages and adverts, usually as part of a omnichannel approach.
So why should your business use mobile marketing?
As it’s one of our main methods of communication and we can do pretty much anything from these devices, it only makes sense to use this method of marketing, the figures speak for themselves!
- 80% of people who use the internet own a smartphone
- 89% of mobile time is spent on app usage with the other 11% spent on websites
- Commerce sales, via mobile went up by 38.7% in 2015
- Users search more on their smartphones than standard browsers
- Spend on mobile adverts are higher than desktop adverts
- Companies which have now integrated mobile marketing into their marketing strategy is at 68%
- E-mail opens rates have grown by 180% in last three years.
- 87% of people will always have their smartphone on them
- 37% of all website visits come from mobile devices
There are a number of areas to explore when mobile marketing, such as:
In app based marketing – whereby you would get an advert pop up within the app.
In-game mobile advertising – where you use a third party platform to advertise on, which could be a banner, MPU etc.
Quick Response (QR) Codes which take the user to an on-line purchase location.
Location based marketing, targeting users by the location of their device to alert customers to an offer from a nearby company or venue.
SMS Marketing – sending marketing or reminders text messages to your customers directly using their phone number.
MIDM is a very much trusted in Mobile and e-mail marketing training institute in Mumbai and Delhi. We are known for providing high quality result driven on domain training on digital marketing which not only teach you the concepts of this subject but also gives you the updated knowledge as per the latest industry trends. Below are the topics which to be covered while on training with us,
Mobile and e-Mail Marketing training topics,
- Importance of Email Marketing and Benefits with it
- Different types of mailers
- Email Marketing Facts & Metrics
- How to create an email marketing strategy
- Designing Effective & Engaging Content for Mailers
- Parameters to consider while designing an effective mailer
- Designing content for email campaigns (Title, Subject Line, Body,Elevator Pitch, Call to Action, Links)
- How to use email marketing software/tool
- How to set a campaign using an email marketing tool
- A/B Testing
- Do and Don’ts for email marketing
- Understanding and Generating Email Campaign Reports
- Post Campaign Plan to Generate ROI
- Basics of Mobile Marketing
- Promotional Text Messages Writing Techniques
- Call to Action for Text Messages
- Launching Text Messages with Software